The Hunt House in Paulerspury will open its doors to the public on September 17th and 18th 2016.
The Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation will be delighted to welcome you on these days (entrance free of charge), where between the hours of 10.00 am and 4.00 pm you will be able to partake of various activities including:
- Viewing models of Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars on view in the car park.
- Taking a ride in a Rolls-Royce or Bentley from 10.30 am to 3.30 pm. (Please note a donation to the Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation is required for any rides).
- Visit the onsite workshop and see how Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars are constructed.
- Wander around the Museum areas filled with memorabilia and artefacts from the life of Sir Henry Royce, as well as of Rolls-Royce engines since 1904. (no charge).
- Take a guided tour – available between 11.00 am and 2.00 pm. (no charge).
- Enjoy a complimentary tea, coffee or juice in the Conservatory and garden.
- Partake of lunch from 11.00 am until 1.30 pm – freshly made sandwiches.
- Indulge in a cream tea from 2.15 pm until 4.00 pm.
The Hunt House, High Street, Paulerspury NN12 7 NA.
Tel: 01327 811 048
The Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation is a registered Charity: 1128686