Paulerspury Village Hall is situated on Paulerspury High Street, next to Spinnal’s Field, the village recreation ground.
Many of the village activities take place in our Village Hall which was re-built in 1992 on the site of the existing wooden hall dating back to the 1950’s. The build was partially funded by villagers through a ‘buy a brick’ scheme. An extension was added in 2005 funded by various public grants and a generous bequest in the will of a local resident and, more recently, another room was created in the unused area previously designated for changing rooms.
The Village Hall comprises a large Main Hall, with the smaller Committee Room and New Room, which are both suitable for meetings or small activity groups. A kitchen with cooker is part of the Main Hall and there are Ladies, Gents and Disabled toilets accessible from all areas. There is a large car park fronting the Hall and disabled access is possible both through the main door and also directly into the New Room.
A Village Hall Committee, which meets bi-monthly, is responsible for the running and up-keep of the Hall, in accordance with the Trust Deed, for the benefit of the parish. The Village Hall is a registered charity.
The Village Hall is available for booking by residents and local organisations all year round. For further information please contact a member of the Village Hall Committee or send a message to
Alternatively, you can check availability by looking at our calendar of events already booked. Village Hall Calendar.
For young and old we have Spinnal’s Field situated next to the Village Hall. Purchased on behalf of the community and administered by the Parish Council, there are a variety of play areas catering for all ages, as well as a junior football pitch and basket ball hoop.